Snippy titles, I love fashion, I am not my hair, all for free!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hair, Hair, and NO Hair!






So I have been recently hair obsessed (yet again) and have been doing some blogging and vlogging research. I love my natural hair but I have had some hurdles in my journey to "good hair." One good tip I have found for keeping my hair soft at night is to wrap a plastic bag around it at night over my bonnet. I then tie another scarf around the bag so I don't get all that crunching while trying to sleep. Day 1 has been yeiled AMAZING results. My hair is ULTRA SOFT and like someone said in a you tube video, you just fluff and go! I will continue to do this every other night of the week probably. On the nights that I oil my scalp with my hair growth mixture recipe from MowtownGirl. And speaking of hair growth. . .

Edges, Edges, Edges! Mine are fried! I beleive it's a condition of heridity and harsh relaxing from back in the day (either case,I can blame my mother). So I learned from the same youtube video that castor oil is some kind of miricle oil when it comes to hair growth. I've never had good experiences with castor oil (in this case I blame my grandmother for introducing me to this wonderful remedy for the common cold--may she rest in peace) So thinking of this oil makes me wanna puke. I can get past that if it really works to regrow my edges! We shall see. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a 24 year old who immerses herself in pop culture. I love music, television, and movies (in that order). I also have recently discovered my love of fashion through the aforementioned mediums. I finally totally get that fashion is an art, a fabulous way for all to express themselves everyday.