Snippy titles, I love fashion, I am not my hair, all for free!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fashion FALLward


Fall is in the air. I can see it, I can smell it, and now I can officially wear it. I, as a full-figured girl, have always most enjoyed the fashions of Autumn. Boots, scarves, layers, they all serve the voluptuous woman well. The tradition of this season that I am not so much a fan of are the naturally drab colors that come along with it. Vibrant colors are fun and such a mood changer. I'll miss throwing on an acid yellow tank and jeans and some flip flops. Those days are long gone, especially here in Chicagoland. Although the fair wheather is out, lucky for me COLOR is still IN! In looking through the glossies, I am still spotting the bright pinks, yellows, blues, and greens of seasons gone by. It is very inspiring and VERY RecessionISTA. This means more milage out of those bright tops, shoes, and acessories.

My thing: I'm am really feeling white jeans for some reason. I do not own a pair but I am on the lookout. I have these cobolt blue suede shoes that would just be--excuse my 90s slang--bitchin' with skinny white jeans and acid yellow cardigan that I just purchaced. I'm feeling it! I will post this outfit when it comes together for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a 24 year old who immerses herself in pop culture. I love music, television, and movies (in that order). I also have recently discovered my love of fashion through the aforementioned mediums. I finally totally get that fashion is an art, a fabulous way for all to express themselves everyday.