Snippy titles, I love fashion, I am not my hair, all for free!

Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm Sick over them. . .literally!


Not long after I happen upon these lovely shoes I started to get an little itch in my throat. But not from these AMAZING peep toe pumps composed of real suede and snake skin--although they are just SICK!-- but from this chilly night air here in Chicagoland. I mean really, it's August, I should be enjoying a nice summer breeze and not a summer freeze! They can be yours for the NO-LOW price of 344 Euros. Check them at www.paristexas.dk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a 24 year old who immerses herself in pop culture. I love music, television, and movies (in that order). I also have recently discovered my love of fashion through the aforementioned mediums. I finally totally get that fashion is an art, a fabulous way for all to express themselves everyday.