Snippy titles, I love fashion, I am not my hair, all for free!

Friday, September 25, 2009

DIY: Oz Fest


I procured this adorable little figurine of the Wicked Witch of the East who was crushed by Dorthy's house in The Wizard of Oz. Classic movie and it inspired me to try this dualistic nail design. One one hand is a Sally Henson color in "Red Carpet" which is an EXACT match to the paint on those iconic ruby slippers and on the other are the black and white striped hosiery of the evil witch. I used a french manicure white pen--also by Sally Henson--for the tights. I also painted my toes Emerald City green or "San Francisco" by Sinful Colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a 24 year old who immerses herself in pop culture. I love music, television, and movies (in that order). I also have recently discovered my love of fashion through the aforementioned mediums. I finally totally get that fashion is an art, a fabulous way for all to express themselves everyday.