Snippy titles, I love fashion, I am not my hair, all for free!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

FruGurl


I'd like like to think I'm a simple girl, but I, and those closest to me know better. I worry about the smallest things, I obsess over the (seemingly to others) insignificant matters. I admit I can be quite a handful at times. I would say that I am your classic perfectionist, I have to do things all the way or (often times) I am so trumped by my perfectionism that I will just wind up doing nothing at all for fear of not doing my absolute best.

I have finally decided to do something--try something, rather. I have stared a few blogs and I think I have finally found my footing with this one.

RecessionISTA is all about me being cheap. I have been this way forever, before I even knew what a recession was. I love to shop and to try new products but ever since I stared managing my own money around the tender age of 10, I also managed to save money and put it away for a rainy day. So when the time came and I wanted to buy Christmas gifts for my family or whatever it was I would just dip into my lil' stash of birthday money from September and make it work.

Given today's economic climate I figure that my gift of frugality could be actually useful to a whole lot of people. So I give you, RecessionISTA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a 24 year old who immerses herself in pop culture. I love music, television, and movies (in that order). I also have recently discovered my love of fashion through the aforementioned mediums. I finally totally get that fashion is an art, a fabulous way for all to express themselves everyday.